Saturday, December 09, 2006




I spent all this time today at the hospital writting a detail descritpion of the last week. Of Course I lost it some how and I ain't doing it over. The jist of is this......


Anna Elizabeth Wilson was born on Monday, Back in hospital Friday, and now thing are looking good and we expect to go home in the morning.


New pups were born on the coldest day of the year so far.


Thanks to my friends jeff Griffith and Ken Murray for helping take care of my dogs while I have been with my family at the hospital.


I have added a picture of my new daughter Anna as well as on of the new litter from Classy and Star.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on all the new additions to the family. also, great job on the blog. i've never been hunting with my beagle but i really enjoy your articles.

Scott Wilson said...

Thank you Peter.