Thursday, August 03, 2006



Seems I have not been adding to my blog like I had planned. I'll try to do better. I was looking through some old pictures and saw these two you might enjoy. The picture with the two dogs are FC Thomas's tiny Buzz and FC Brown's LA Future of the Past. Buzz was the first FC out of FC Coleman's Controller Kid. Future was one of many out of FC Brown's LA Tiny Bull. This picture was taken right after I had come home from a trip to Pennsylvania and and West Virginia where both dogs got their final wins.

The other picture is FC Flat Creek Joshua. Josha was out of FC Flat Creek Blake. Josh was the sire of a number of FC's. His most well know prodigy was Briskey's Run Em Ove Tank. I was fortunate enough to be able to offer Joshua at stud for several years.

No comments: