Friday, August 11, 2006

Here it is. It's already August. Beagles all over the country will soon be getting out of the kennel to be tuned up. Deer season in most of South Carolina starts August 15th. Although you can't tell by the temperature, deer season normally signals to me fall is near and rabbit season will soon follow. For most of us rabbit season will not actually start until November but the dogs will require some tuning up. I'm going to try and get son short videos of my dogs running as well. I just need to figure out how to get them on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting them out?
Heck except for turkey season, I never put them up.
lol

One thing about the hunters and hounds in the East Alabama Rabbit Hunters and Souse Eaters Social Club at The Rabbit Journal is that none of us would be considered professionals.

by the way, those are some good looking hounds on the main page